Warehouse Logistics Coordinator
Orbis Engineering Field Services Ltd. is seeking a suitable candidate in Edmonton, AB for a Warehouse Logistics Coordinator with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Ensure proper tracking of equipment and tools through the equipment database.
- Maintain appropriate levels of stock with adequate documentation for items leaving the building with appropriate client charges.
- Responsible for dispersal and tracking of all employee PPE.
- Ensure regular inspections are done and documented.
- Maintain company vehicles so that they are in good working condition with up to date maintenance records and kept in a state of reasonable cleanliness.
- Adequately stock truck boxes and monitor for usage.
- Ensure equipment is kept in good repair and maintenance/calibration is completed as required. Ensure all items received are cross referenced to their packing slip and confirmation is given to Accounts Payable that the items have been received.
- Ensure items leaving the building are sent with appropriate documentation, to the correct address, with the correct contact name on the receiving end, and send via an appropriate method of transportation keeping in mind the tradeoff between cost and required delivery date.
- High-school diploma.
- Post-secondary education considered an asset.
- Proficient with computers (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite).
- Able to work with a variety of personality types.
- Aptitude to learn quickly.
- Organized and able to multi-task.
- Thrive in a flexible, fast paced and dynamic organization.
- Positive attitude and team work spirit.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and self-initiative.
- Eager to help and support others in their work.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada (a copy of a valid work permit may be required).
- Located in (or willing to relocate to) Edmonton, AB.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Clearance on a security background check (criminal record check).
- Clean driving record.
The Warehouse Logistics Coordinator will spend most of the time in an office environment. This position will be based in Edmonton and will report to the Asset Manager.
Salary will be compensated based on experience and qualifications of successful candidate. Orbis offers an excellent healthcare benefit package, employee RRSP matching contribution program, as well as a competitive salary. Employees start with 3 weeks' vacation, plus annual personal days.